Leggings: J. Crew
Scarf: H&M (old)
You know that outfit that makes you feel good every time you wear it? This is mine. Lately it's been on repeat as many times as I can get away with it. Leggings + a loose tunic = the perfect Thanksgiving dinner attire, and I added a sparkly headband to make it a little more holiday-appropriate.
This year I really feel like my heart is full: there is so much to be thankful for, and putting aside some of my recent worries and stressors in the spirit of Thanksgiving helped me to see it even more clearly.
A few of the things I'm most thankful for:
1. My kind, hard-working, multi-talented husband who loves me unconditionally, takes care of me, and (almost) never complains about my poor house-keeping/cooking skills.
2. This little guy/gal who's heartbeat sounds stronger every day.
3. My fun, crazy, wonderful family complete with my 7 siblings...
4. ...and our amazing Thanksgiving dinner, which Stephen and I were lucky to be a part of (I really can't imagine us cooking our own Thanksgiving dinner although I'm [almost] sure it will happen someday).
6. For the opportunity to become a physician: even though I still don't know exactly where I'm called in medicine, it is such a privilege to be entrusted with people's health and lives.
7. For my Catholic faith, that continually guides and inspires me.