White jeans: J. Crew Factory
Stripe tee: J. Crew Factory
Cardi: J. Crew Factory (old) this year's version
Necklace: J. Crew Factory (old)
- I was at the hospital way too late last night (we had three hospital admissions after we got done with clinic at 6 p.m.) so please excuse my ramblings.
- I actually wore the top outfit on Memorial Day...the bottom outfit was what I planned on wearing before I changed my mind.
- I could say something about these white jeans being appropriate now that Memorial Day has passed except that I have already worn them at least 12 times over the last 6 weeks.
- My sister snapped these pics at the last minute when the lighting was baaaad...and the Bachelorette was about to start so it took definite priority over good pics (what did you guys think of the first episode??)
- You can clearly see that my hair has been frizz city lately...to try to combat this, I wanted to try Moroccan oil but since the stuff is $20 for 0.85 ounces I settled for this. I'll let you know how it goes.
- The crystal necklace and suede pointy flats (Madewell skimmers) are what I wear 90% of the time. I need to branch out a little when it comes to accessorizing.
- These outfits aren't anything earth-shattering; basically they just prove my obsession with J. Crew Factory and 50% off sales. And patriotic colors.
- I promised myself that I would never wear a shirt with anchors on it...and then this happened.
Poppy jeans: J. Crew Factory (on sale!)
Anchor blouse: J. Crew Factory
My favorite necklace: J. Crew Factory