Valentine's Day inspired

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine's Day inspired




Graphic tee / J.Crew  sweater / Madewell / J. Crew factory skirt / J. Crew factory skirt / J.Crew heart jewelry / Forever 21 scarve / Target Denim Blush to Hearts

I've always loved Valentine's Day (probably because of all the pink and hearts) and one of my favorite memories is the Valentine's Day party my mom helped me host in the second grade. We all had matching heart socks for favors, a pink heart-shaped funfetti cake, and lots of Valentine's-themed games.

I just couldn't resist making an inspiration board with these sweet heart patterns and red and pink. I think my favorites have to be the J. Crew heart ring and the camel/purple heart sweater....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).