One dress, six ways

Thursday, March 6, 2014



All I really think I needed in my maternity wardrobe was this Gap dress (ok and maybe some leggings, long jersey tops, and a good pair of maternity jeans). But seriously, I probably could remix this 60 ways with things that I already have in my closet. Also, I would totally wear this not pregnant - I've already gotten multiple queries from non-pregos on where I got this dress.

Six ways I've been wearing it:

1. With a blazer (old, J. Crew)//Hunter's.



2. With a scarf (J. Crew, old)//Boots (Frye)


3. With a cardi (J. Crew)//necklace (J. Crew Factory, old)//wedges (Target, old)


4. With some great accessories - leopard clutch (Madewell)//belt (old, J. Crew)


5. With a blazer (J. Crew)//scarf (old, H&M)


6. With a jean jacket (J. Crew, old)


Linking up with Pleated Poppy/Agi

12 comments:

  1. These outfits are awesome! Love every single one - don't even know if I could pick a favorite - maybe the denim jacket??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!!!! It's nice to try and see how many different looks you can come up with.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the choices look great on you...that definitely is a classic piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the key to building a great wardrobe, isn't it? A few classic pieces and great accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great dress- I love all the outfit combos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is definitely the one with a red scarf and brown blazer from J Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is the one with the brown blazer and red scarf and then the one with the leopard clutch and teal belt. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had the navy short-sleeved version of this Gap maternity dress and got a ton of use of it too - though not quite as awesome of remixing because it was generally too hot to do too much layering. And I think that's the secret to success of getting tons of wear out of an item but not seeming like you're wearing the same thing all the time. You've done it so excellently here - especially love the denim jacket and camel blazer versions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The designer was very responsive and helpful. Very happy with my purchase, though I was very skeptical when it came to buying a new dress online. But the designer made me feel right at ease.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).