5 Favorites

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I've been wanting to join Hallie for 5 Favorites for weeks now, and here I finally am. Five lovely things this week:

1. Leopard loafers. I have a pair of leopard flats from Target, but they kill my feet every time I wear them. I like the loafer design, and these Steve Madden ones are perfecto (now if I could just find a pair on super sale).

Leopard flats have become a staple in my wardrobe recently - perfect, subtle punch!
Via
2. This J. Crew herringbone vest. I've never owned a puffer vest, but I've been kind of obsessed with this J. Crew one ever since I saw it all over the blogging world. I found it used this week for a killer price and I can hardly contain my excitement. 

J.crews classic excursion vest in herringbone
Via

3. Burts Bees chapstick. I have three of them in my white coat right now (and only one pen...priorities).

Via

4. This graphic tee guide. I'm planning to pull out my favorite thrifted J. Crew graphic tee this weekend and try it out. 

Via
5. These words. Now if I could just live them...

saying yes to this.
Via


five-favorites-moxie-wife-1

5 comments:

  1. Love your favorite 5. Don't forget to link up today: show me your favorite spring trend. I'm also hosting a giveaways for a $300 gift card to Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic. Stop by and enter.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok- love Burts Bees. also love the graphic tee thanggg.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for awhile for some cute leopard flats too...so tricky to find a good price and comfy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep all of these are favs of mine too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).