Personal style by Britt {guest post}

Monday, June 2, 2014

Britt is a great blogger friend who is expecting her fourth (and first little girl!) and happens to share similar style to mine. I was thrilled when she agreed to guest post. Be sure to check out her blog over at The Fisk Files.

I absolutely adore Erika and her blog.  I love reading her thoughts about life in med school and preparing to be a mom (and becoming one!).  I also can't get over her great fashion sense!  So, of course, I'm honored to be doing a little guest post as she enjoys her time with her precious boy!

I decided to do a personal style post.  I'd have to say my style is a bit boring, maybe?  I mean, of course, I pick most all of my clothing out, so maybe that says something about me, but I do love neutrals.  And, I'd have to say I'm a bit slow with the trends.  Some I never pick up.  Others I do on their way out.  Oops.

I love a good blazer...

 ...or a long cardigan.  
Pregnant or not, I could live in tunics year round.  In fact, I much prefer a t-shirt/tunic that is long.  Crop tops are something I can honestly say I won't be sporting.

A lot of people love shoes.  I do, too.  But, I really love a good coat/jacket.

 I also don't wear a ton of jewelry, but I like to throw on a scarf from time to time.

Maxi dresses...
 ...and skirts are some of my favorites.  However, sometimes it's difficult for me to find them that fit just right (long enough, and not ballooning out).  I don't love a really full skirt.

I compiled a little collage of some of my favorites.  Who knows if they're in style or not - I think they'll always have a home in my closet.  



My Favorites

...and a few links to similar items...
blazer
basic tee
skinny jeans
large handbag
tall boots
long cardigan
comfy shorts
go-to sandals
tunic
shirt dress

Thanks for letting me steal a bit of your www space, Erika.  Enjoy all of the sweetness that comes with that new little boy!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).