Sunday musings...

Sunday, August 10, 2014



Top: Piperlime clearance, dress version here//3/4 sleeve version here
Skirt: J. Crew (old), current version here//similar here
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Lips: Nars

I spent the whole summer looking for a white peasant top with blue embroidery and finally find one just as the summer is lagging to a halt. I originally loved this one but it was too pricey and waaay too short when I tried it on...so I was pretty excited when I found this one on popback at Piperlime (I used a 40% off coupon). The length is perfect and it's nice and light for summertime.


If I look tired in this picture, it's because I worked until 4:30 a.m. The pediatric ER was crawling this weekend which didn't lend itself to getting home on time  (side note that I had some really interesting cases...including my first case of Kawasaki). And on the plus side, having a baby is probably the best way to train yourself to function on very little sleep.


We walked to mass this morning and when the priest saw Stephen Gabriel, he said "That's a new one!", which is funny because he seems so big to us now. I'll be spending the day with my little guy before I go back to work tomorrow. Have a lovely Sunday (linking up with FL&P).

7 comments:

  1. I bet with where you work, you'll get to see the coolest cases!!

    I wish the long sleeved version was available in my size because I love it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop in to tell you how much I love your posts. I've always loved them, but I do even more so now that you're in residency and in motherhood! I'm an MS3, still trying to figure out what specialty to pursue and when to have children. EM is in my top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your dedication to blogging and how you manage all of these things and still bog just amazes me to no end! I hope you got some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good. I hope you're feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the details on your blouse!

    http://misspippisstyle.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that shade of blue with the white background--great blouse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).