1. This week started off with Sean and Catherine's wedding Sunday night, which my sisters and I have been counting down for months. It was interesting to say the least. I love that Sean and Catherine didn't live together before they were married and made it clear that they were waiting for the wedding night. Buuut anyone who watched the wedding knows that ABC made such a big deal out of them waiting that it was almost trashy (I know - sounds completely counter-intuitive...but trust me). Anyways, the live wedding made up for the pre-wedding banter (and awkward lingerie shopping). Sean's dad, a pastor, did the ceremony and I loved it when he said "Love God the most and you'll love each other more." Catherine's dress was a gorgeous lace and we have similar taste in bridesmaid dresses:
Ok, I like hers a little better...but same pale pink, wide straps, sweetheart neckline:
2. I still haven't had a chance to watch the Grammy's (actually just the E dress commentary that I recorded) since bachelor wedding > Grammy's but Taylor Swift's dress was oh so classy and beautiful:
3. Hallie's post Love in the Time of Scarlet Fever had me laughing and crying and deeply appreciating my husband all at the same time.
4. The partly sleepless nights have continued as this baby gets bigger and after a week of them (and several of your suggestions to get a pregnancy pillow) I got this email in my inbox:
After confering with Stephen that $79 (!) was worth it for a pillow, it was on it's way to my doorstep. Crossing my fingers that it works (and gets here soon).
5. Grace suggested this acne system from Paula's Choice a while back, and I ordered the trial kit last week to try it out due to the havoc that pregnancy has wreaked on my skin (partly hormones, partly not being able to use my Retin-A). I'm honestly stunned by the difference it made in just a few days (and Stephen concurs). My skin is so much clearer, smoother, and even...it works almost as well or even better than my Retin-A did. 10 dolla off link here if you want to try it for yourself (the trial kit is only $13).
6. Has anyone tried this foundation? I've been using Clinique for years, but I've been looking for something with a little better/more even coverage. The Tarte Amazonian Clay one has great reviews, and apparently it's sold at Ulta so I'm planning to head there this weekend with a 20% off coupon plus a credit that I have been waiting to use.