Jacket: J. Crew
Scarf: Etsy (old)
Shirt: H&M (gift)
Leggings: J. Crew
1. These shoes. Could they be any more gorgeous? They are also impractical for me for a multitude of reasons, the two most important being that they are too expensive and happen to have an almost 4 inch heel. But they are oh so pretty to look at.
2. Not Your Mother's hair products. I first saw the Beach Babe sea salt spray on Grace's blog and now I can't live without it. I've since tried four other products from this line (Target now carries most of them and Ulta has them all) and my favorites are:
3. The Clean Freak dry shampoo, which happens to be $4.25 at Target and works just about as well as the $20 stuff I've used in the past (it also doesn't leave that awful white film in your hair that some dry shampoos do)...
4. And the Beat the Heat thermal shield spray, which smells so wonderful and doesn't make my hair crunchy.
Has anyone tried the Girl Power hair powder? I'm wondering if it works as well as this one.
5. Some links that I'm loving around the web this week:
This post on travel essentials (old, but I found it on Pinterest this week)...I own something similar to most of the essentials and am keeping this list for my many travels over the next two months.
This article on marriage which is so very true.