Rainy weekend...

Sunday, November 11, 2012

It was a rainy Saturday yesterday, on the gloomy side but a perfect day for wearing my favorite sweater and going shopping! My brother and sister-in-law are in town, so we decided to take advantage of the day and have a sisters' shopping trip while the boys watched football.

 
 

 This swiss dot sweater is probably my favorite item created by J. Crew and possibly my favorite piece of clothing ever. I've worn it on a beach and in a lighthouse on our honeymoon, wine-tasting, to church, to a rock concert, on my hospital rotations multiple times, to the grocery store, etc. etc. I like it with jeans, chino shorts, any color pencil skirt, black trouser pants, anything burgundy, sweatpants, and the list goes on.


Because it was raining and chilly, I pulled on some cozy long boot socks and my favorite boots, some vegan leather (a.k.a. pleather) ones I found at Famous Footwear last year. A pair of Hunter green wellies and/or some real leather boots are definitely on my wishlist for the somewhat distant future, but until then I'm happy with my versatile and comfy pleather favs.






Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).