What I Wore Sunday #1

Monday, November 26, 2012


 

 I woke up early yesterday morning to the sound of my pager going off, which would normally be a terrible way to wake up on a Sunday morning, but since I am finding out that I am kind of in love with ob-gyn, I was ok with it. I was lucky enough to get out of the hospital in time for Zumba (my favorite) and to see my sister before she caught her flight back to college at my alma mater, Steubie U.

My hubby and I caught a late mass last night and it was absolutely frigid on our way home. I was definitely thankful I had on this warm cowl/infinity scarf/snood/whatever-you-want-to-call-it. I found this at J. Crew Factory (huge Cyber Monday sale today) and wish I had it in every color, but chose grey since it's so versatile.
 
 

I enlisted my hubby’s help tonight to take an outfit photo (please forgive all the hands-on-hip effects, haha). I just love light pink and grey together (well, actually I love light pink with anything) and this denim pencil skirt is one of my absolute favorites: I wear it year around and it can easily be dressed up or down. I also got to wear my new black booties, they are weather-proofed for our insane snow and completely comfortable for long shifts on rotations.
 
Pencil: J. Crew Factory (old), Similar, on sale!
Booties: Clarks
 
Thanks to Camp Patton, I'm linking up with Fine Linen and Purple for What I Wore Sunday.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I am a current student at Steubie U!! I love this outfit, so cute and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neckwear and the hair in the top knot. So classy a combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. recently became enthralled with sweaters and skirts so love your outfit! three cheers for steubie u too! my hubs and i both went there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).