Mint + Navy Polka Dots

Thursday, January 24, 2013



navy polka dot top/mint jeans 1/mint jeans 2/grey cardi/nude shoes 1/nude shoes 2

When I saw the image on the left via Pinterest (source), I was smitten. Mint and navy are the perfect pair, and adding polka dots + a gray neutral cardi = perfection. I found the pieces above to recreate the Pinterest look, and will be trying to do something similar with my own wardrobe sometime soon (I found these amazing mint chinos at J. Crew last year...) I'm hoping the colored pant trend lasts for a while because I am definitely a fan.

I haven't had much time to write this week, but I'm hoping to do a more style posts next week! And sidenote that I'm so happy tomorrow's Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).