Friday Quick Takes

Friday, May 24, 2013

Joining Jen.

1. Our camping trip last weekend in pictures:

2. Most essential item in our hiking packs? Probably the mini plastic bottles of wine. Just kidding, probably our freezing temp-rated sleeping bags and sleeping pads (please note how Stephen's pad is 20 times bigger than mine).

3. The infamous small town newspaper article that caught me completely by surprise. I've had multiple patients exclaim when I enter the room that they saw me in the paper. And yes, that is a large picture of my face (also I just realized that physicians is spelled wrong).


4. My sister sent me this adorable link recently and this picture is by far my favorite. She said that this was me as a child and I'm very flattered even though that little girl is definitely way classier than I ever was (or will be).

Audrey Hepburn Dress
Via

5. I'm obsessed with lace and this Loft lace tee (left) is a dead ringer for the J. Crew lace top (middle) that I wore on Wednesday (I'm wearing the outlet version).



 

6. I'm more than a little excited because this lovely lady and her husband are coming to visit us this weekend. She's one of my best friends and we've been through thick and thin together as well as lots of life's important moments (including standing in each other's weddings last summer). 



7. Happy Memorial Day weekend! Here's to family time, saying yes to wearing white pants until Labor Day, and a long weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Those little dresses; oh my goodness! I'd love to do the Audrey one for a Halloween costume one day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll definitely try this particularly given that i have slimmed down. I've been hunting into
    bright smile but nevertheless not sure. I consume healthier but drink a lot of coffee so
    i consider I want whiten them.

    Here is my weblog - dental pro 7 where to buy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Erika and I totally agree on the wine being the most important part of your trip.HOpe you have a fabulous weekend.

    Don't forget to stop by and enter my stella & dot giveaway.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 made me laugh bc at my first job, my boss bought space on the local public access TV channel and they ran my picture too. My patients were saying they saw me on TV for weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo camping. Haven't been in 100 yrs. FUN.

    I also love lace. I am currently looking for a top like the one you have...hmmmm.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just came across your blog, via the Style Elixir Link Up, and I love it! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post featuring pink & navy! While you’re visiting, let me know if you'd like to follow each other so we can keep in touch :)

    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).