5 Favs: J. Crew edition

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

J. Crew is still running a huge sale (40% off all final sale items and 40% off select summer items) and five of my favorite things are on super sale:

1. Downtown Field Jacket (worn here): This jacket is timeless and uber flattering...I love the navy and gold buttons (this is one of my sister's favorite things to borrow out of my closet).
2. Boyfriend Fatigue Jacket (worn here and here): You can't go wrong with a pretty and structured military jacket in a classic shade of green.
3. Linen Baseball Tee (worn here): J. Crew's linen tees are light and airy for summer, and I love the pale pink/grey color scheme.
4. Skinny Zipper Pants (worn here and here): I already wrote all about my love for them in my post here. It's tough to find flattering and comfortable pants postpartum, but these work thanks to the stretch and the mid-rise. They can be dressed up or down and the 'pearl' color pretty much goes with everything.
5. Linen Lace-trim Tank (worn here): Another pretty and comfy top (I have the heather grey/champagne)...and it will transition easily to fall with a cardigan or jacket.

I also realized that my favorite cardigan (ever) is part of the sale...the mixed tape cardigan is a closet staple in a great length (hits just past the hip on me) and fit (the arms are nice and snug...I hate cardigans with baggy arms!). I own it in black and ivory, and wore it here and here.


Linking up with Heather for Five Favorites.

3 comments:

  1. This makes me feel MUCH better for pulling the trigger this morning on some of the sale items I'd been coveting for weeks.

    I justified it by getting ALL wintery/fall stuff - I got several sweaters for $12!!! - But I hate how good J.Crew is at sucking me in, no matter how hard I try to take a spending fast!!

    Good to know I'm in good company! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that field jacket! Debating whether or not click over and see how much it is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).