Spring Blog Sale!

Thursday, March 27, 2014




When Kate at Teal Vogue contacted me about joining her spring cleaning blog sale link-up, it was perfect timing since we are moving soon. I will probably be adding a few items over the next week (including some maternity pieces that didn't end up working for me) so check back if you are interested! You can comment on this post with your email address if you are interested in something or else send me an email at stethoscopes.style.grace@gmail.com. Be sure to check out the other blog sales at the bottom of this post!

Priority shipping $5 ($8 for boots) and payment via Paypal

1. J. Crew-inspired bubble necklace (from Etsy) - $12


2. J. Crew Ryder short boots in taupe suede size 7 1/2 (good condition, some signs of wear on the inside pull tabs and a few minor scuff marks) - $45



3. Grey suede ruffle flats size 7 1/2 (very good condition) - $15


4. Express black blazer size 10 (only worn a couple of times and freshly dry-cleaned) $35



5. Ralph Lauren yellow/white striped button-up size 10 (very good condition) - $17


6. J. Crew pale pink camp shirt size 10 (very good condition) - $17



7. Sole Society Gianna nude heels size 7 1/2 (never worn) $35


8. J. Crew hipslung jeans size 29 (mint condition) $25




9. Anthropologie lace ruffle cardi size XS but fits more like a S (worn only once or twice) $36






10. J. Crew crepe skirt in cabernet size 10 (new with tags) $42





11. Relativity black boots (can be worn cuffed or over-the-knee, mint condition) size 8 - $23



12. Ugg Crochet tan boots size 8 (very good condition) - $42



Be sure to check out all the other lovely items!

5 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute, thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's an XS, but I'd say the fit is more like a S (and there is just one cardi, I just included the stock photo from anthropologie along with my closet pics :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a cool idea.... is it ok to post my spring cleaning clothes and link up here?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).