Sunday adventures + an outfit

Sunday, March 9, 2014



Stephen and I spent today exploring ice caves an hour's drive away. It was a cold but beautiful hike in, and when we arrived to the caves it was absolutely breathtaking:









We've loved all the little adventures that we've gotten to do together, and this was special because it is most likely our last one before the babe arrives. I was all up for the hike, but if I'm honest it was a little harder than I anticipated...the bump I'm carrying around made for some never-before-experienced aches and pains on the hike back. But it was worth every step.

And what I wore to mass (linking up with Fine Linen and Purple and Plane Pretty):

Cardi: J. Crew//Dress: Isabella Oliver//Boots: Hunter

Loving this new dress from Isabella Oliver. It'll be on constant rotation through the rest of the pregnancy.

And a side view (although both Stephen and I agree that the bump looks bigger in real life than it does in this picture):



7 comments:

  1. Cute dress! The color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new dress!! Those caves look beautiful - glad you got to enjoy some time together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing place. I bet you both had a blast! You look so beautiful btw, what a a cute belly. :)
    take care
    http://www.claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a pretty dress, I love the color! You're looking great, mama! Just be vigilant, because you're going to start to do things that you think you can handle but they end up being too much for your preggo self now. It's the only time in your life when it's important that you spend time with your feet up, so take advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those ice caves look amazing! And that dress...such a gorgeous color, it looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those caves look amazing. Love how your belly is peaking out from your sweater and that dress is gorgeous!!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing ice caves. Wow. And that dress color is perfect for you, IMHO. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).