Just another manic Monday...

Monday, November 5, 2012



It's a gloomy Monday in November and today marks the first week for me in the operating room on my OB-gyn rotation. Because obstetrics and gynecology surgeries are only held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, I get a "study day". Big plans include but are not limited to ironing my white coat (which I try to avoid whenever possible but an unfortunate splash of bodily fluids during a delivery on my call night necessitated a thorough laundering of said coat) and reviewing some anatomy of the pelvis:


(flashbacks to first-year-med-school-cadaver lab...oh the pain!)

Before I start my thrilling review of female gynecologic anatomy in all its glory, here's some wisdom for this manic Monday and the beginning of another busy week:


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).