You had me at mint sparkles...

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I kind of fell in love with this J. Crew beauty when I saw it on Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere:

via Cupcakes and Cashmere



I'm a sucker for anything mint and also a fan of layering sleeveless chiffon tops under cardis. This top has just the right amount of tailored drapiness and the sparkle detail is lovely and classy without being too much "bling." And the icing on the cake is that I was able to find it marked down about $35 (from $128). Yes.

J. Crew Sparkle Row Cami
 




Black lightweight cardigan and slim cropped pants from Gap
Chunky light grey sweater from J. Crew Factory
 
 
I was debating whether to keep this because although it seems like a great top for the holidays, I wasn't sure how versatile it would be otherwise. However, a few styling tips from the J Crew Aficionadas here changed my mind. To dress it down, wear with jeans and a chunky sweater. For fall and winter, pair with a camel, navy, or even darker green cardi. The pastel shade will carry it into spring and summer.
 
Cardigan Ideas




 


Purchase on sale here.
Reviews here, here, and here.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).