Polka dots and cozy sweaters...

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

 
I almost continued my sweatpants-to-scrubs routine today (so tempting) but since we had lectures this afternoon/evening, I forced myself to break out of my rut. I layered this chambray polka dot top under a cozy ivory sweater and found a way to wear my fav cropped pants without freezing my ankles by tucking them into my brown boots. Between my layers and fuzzy wool socks, I stayed warm on this chilly Wednesday.

 Leave it to J. Crew to come up with this epic combo of chambray and polka dots...perfect, perfect shirt.
 
 
 
Chambray polka dot shirt (J. Crew), Cambridge cable ivory sweater (J. Crew), crops (Gap), boots (Famous Footwear)

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday...

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).