Ruffles and polka dots...

Wednesday, November 21, 2012





This shirt is a combination of two of my favorite things: ruffles and polka dots! I waited forever for a sale and then was so excited when I found a J. Crew Factory version on the clearance rack last spring (and I think the factory version is better than the original since it's machine wash). I'm loving it with one of the colors of this season, bright orangey-red (aka "vibrant flame," "modern red," etc.)














I think this is a great work outfit, but I wore this to church since I'm in scrubs everyday for my rotation right now. Yay for wearing workout pants to work in the morning! And I may or may not have gone straight from my bed to the hospital this morning...in my defense, I was at the hospital 14 hours yesterday and back at 6 a.m. I am also trying to take advantage of wearing these cropped pants with ballet flats and wedges as much as I can before we have several feet of snow on the ground and I'm forced to wear boots and wool socks...

Chiffon ruffle top (still available at J. Crew Factory!), open cardi (Banana Republic), slim cropped pants (Gap)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).