1. I definitely meant to post this picture the first week of Lent, but here it is a little late (and still just as hilarious). I love the Catholic "Hey Girls", but this one is probably my absolute favorite.
2. If you haven't seen this video, you really must (credit for the laughs goes to my sister Gwen for showing it to me).
3. This picture portrays our insane amount of snow better than any words.
5. I was checking out the new J. Crew catalog on a study break and asked Stephen what he thought of this outfit. He rolled his eyes and informed me "If I wanted to see the sun, I'd go outside." I'm guessing that I won't be getting him to wear yellow pants any time soon.
7. I took my pediatrics shelf exam today, and it was tougher than I thought it would be. I'm not sure if it was because I've been sick or because I'm just not meant to be a pediatrician (ha). I wish I would have wrote down all of the hilariousness from the peds clinic, although I did share some moments in this post and some of my past Friday Quick Takes. I still can't get over how scary it is for kids to have their ears looked in (when I pulled out the otoscope this week, one little girl informed me "That looks VERY dangerous" and then immediately burst into tears) but I finally feel more comfortable with it, and realized that it's true that an infected ear drum really does look like a cervix. Oh, pediatrics, I will actually kind of miss you.
I've had a couple blog posts in the works that I just couldn't finish this week on my study breaks: the lovely Stephanie of Captive the Heart and Natalie of Here I am, the Handmaid of the Lord both sweetly nominated me for a Liebster award and so I'll hopefully be posting my 11 facts/answer to their questions/more Liebster nominees tomorrow. I also found some amazing J. Crew look-a-likes at Forever 21 that I can't wait to share...
Have a blessed and beautiful weekend!