1. Our camping trip last weekend in pictures:
2. Most essential item in our hiking packs? Probably the mini plastic bottles of wine. Just kidding, probably our freezing temp-rated sleeping bags and sleeping pads (please note how Stephen's pad is 20 times bigger than mine).
3. The infamous small town newspaper article that caught me completely by surprise. I've had multiple patients exclaim when I enter the room that they saw me in the paper. And yes, that is a large picture of my face (also I just realized that physicians is spelled wrong).
4. My sister sent me this adorable link recently and this picture is by far my favorite. She said that this was me as a child and I'm very flattered even though that little girl is definitely way classier than I ever was (or will be).
5. I'm obsessed with lace and this Loft lace tee (left) is a dead ringer for the J. Crew lace top (middle) that I wore on Wednesday (I'm wearing the outlet version).
6. I'm more than a little excited because this lovely lady and her husband are coming to visit us this weekend. She's one of my best friends and we've been through thick and thin together as well as lots of life's important moments (including standing in each other's weddings last summer).
7. Happy Memorial Day weekend! Here's to family time, saying yes to wearing white pants until Labor Day, and a long weekend.