All images from J. Crew
Layered loveliness, denim, and fun jewelry:
Fun patterns, military jacket, classy dress:
Blazers + denim + heels, pencil skirt/ruffles, neutrals:
Also, today is the last day of a great sale on closet staples. Many of these items are around 50% off, and all are major wardrobe-builders and nice fall pieces:
1. Chambray popover: for toning down a pencil skirt and layering under sweaters, blazers, and cardis. I own last year's version and loooove it.
2. Navy schoolboy blazer: the quinessential fall staple (that never normally goes on sale).
3. Matchstick jeans: these are the J. Crew jeans that fit me perfectly, in a great dark wash.
4. Nolita jacket: gorgeous denim jacket (although still kinda pricey...I found mine on ebay).
5.Mixed tape cardi: pair it with black leggings, brown boots, and a scarf for fall.
6. The Tippi: I have three of these that I found on clearance, and wear them constantly for work.
7. Vintage tee: not too loose, not too tight fit in a lovely violet color.
8. 5 inch chino shorts: finally, shorts that aren't too short! I have these in the neon pink color from last year.
Oh, J. Crew.