A pink lake...

Tuesday, December 4, 2012


Via Pinterest
 
Sometimes you can find random amazing-ness on Pinterest, like this pink lake. It's one of the 'wonders of Australia' and kind of a mystery, but apparently the high salt and algae content may be what makes it pink (you can read a little about it here). Pink will forever be my favorite color and so tonight I'll be dreaming about this beautiful place in Australia (and probably about my pager going off, but hopefully about the pink lake).
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).