Sunday graduation + an Anthropologie dress

Sunday, June 2, 2013


This navy dress....it's from Anthropologie, and was hopelessly expensive when I discovered it on another blog. I own one other dress from Anthro; this gorgeous watercolor print that I wore for my brother's wedding. Both dresses I stalked until they went on sale (50% off) and then snatched them up. I love that this dress is work-appropriate, classy, and comfy (bonus: it has pockets).

And you may be wondering why I'm wearing my boots: it was 37 degrees this morning. Any small glimmer of hope that I had left of convincing Stephen to come back up north after graduation so I can be a small town doctor is gone (he's still in disbelief that it was this cold on a June morning). 

Dress: Anthropologie clearance
Boots: Madewell Archive
Necklace: Target (old)

It was a busy weekend: lectures on Friday about residency applications and interviews, a bike ride with Stephen around the lake yesterday, catching up on the Iron Man movies, mass yesterday, and the main event today: my little sis's graduation. I'm so proud of her and the lovely lady she's become :)



And my big, wonderful family (minus my brother in Afghanistan and my other brother Guy):


Joining Fine Linen and Purple for What I Wore Sunday.

7 comments:

  1. The draping on the dress is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! That's what I love most about this dress :)

      Delete
  2. I love your boots!

    I am already mourning my boots that I wore last week... I think that will be it for them until fall! The humidity has kicked in here and they get packed away, Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to miss my boots too, although it is definitely still cold enough here for them, ha. Have a great week too!

      Delete
  3. ha! glad to know I'm not the only one who stalks items on sale. ;) Its a problem. For which I feel zero remorse currently, as its how I am able to afford a quality wardrobe. You look beautiful in that dress, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great casual dress. Love it, so versatile.

    Don't forget to link up this Thursday for my Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Agi! I love your Thursday link-up :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).