Bohemian

Wednesday, June 5, 2013


Between these white linen pants and my white skinny jeans, I've had most days covered lately. Stephen actually asked if these were "the same white pants you wear every day" so he must have noticed a slight difference between my skinny white jeans and these linen wideleggers (boys). As wrinkly and stretched-out as linen gets, it's still my favorite fabric to wear in the summer. It's just so lightweight and comfy, and there's something about the flowy fit that's ever so flattering. 


My all-time favorite outfit is comfy pants, a tee, and a fun scarf. My sister asked me if I got this scarf in some exotic place on one of my travels (most of which happened pre-medical school) but in actuality, it's just another J. Crew clearance find. Complete with the earrings, I though that it this outfit felt very Bohemian. I had to add my chambray blazer because it's still cooooold here.


Things have been rather stressful lately with lots of decisions to be made about the future. I've had a couple sleepless nights but also some really good moments mixed in, like a couple long evening walks with Stephen and my first solo baby delivery since Haiti (!).


Chambray blazer: J. Crew Factory
Tee and scarf: J. Crew (old)
White linen pants: J. Crew Factory clearance
Earrings: Express (way old)
Sandals: Target (my new favorite)
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Style Elixir, Shanna, and Alison.

4 comments:

  1. You look cute! The tee w/ the pants, scarf, and sandals looks so summery! Even if it does not feel summery where you are. It doesn't here, either. In southern MN it is currently gray, rainy, wet, dreary, and about 60 degrees. First day of summer vacation for my kiddos, too! Anyway...you look cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. most preppy bohemian EVER.

    ;)

    (intended as a compliment!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the solo delivery. Those are always exciting. Love your pants. They are so comfortable looking.

    Stop by and enter my sephora giveaway and link up tomorrow for my Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your scarf! Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).